Benefits of Real Estate Video
Which social media app would you guess has the highest engagement rate? Snapchat? Twitter? No – it’s TikTok! Video is king right now. If you haven’t been using video, you’re missing an entire segment of your potential client base.
The massive social media app has been in the news quite a bit throughout 2020. But something that can’t be disputed is video’s massive draw and growth. According to Influencer Marketing Hub, nine out of ten TikTok users load up the app multiple times daily. TikTok’s main offering is small video clips, less than one minute.
And did you know — YouTube stands as the social media app with the most time spent among its users?
What does this say for video?
We think it’s clear.
At The Denver Creative Group, we pride ourselves on being on the cutting-edge of marketing and technology. That includes real estate video! These days, a small video shot on your phone won’t cut it. You need to present yourself as a true real estate professional. Someone who shows your clients that they made the right choice working with you!
Video is massively effective in real estate. What makes video so effective for agents?
- Show properties clearly: It’s easy to send a video to a client.
- Save time: Videos can be reshared, posted to YouTube, used in future marketing and posted to multiple channels for maximum lead generation.
- Book more listings: Agents who use video show their sellers properties faster, showcase more amenities and drive a personal connection.
- Generate more business: Using high definition videos and aerial / drone videos get eyes on your property…[check out The Denver Creative Group’s work here]
Real estate video marketing is a must in today’s market. The Denver real estate market is a competitive game. You need to show your clients that by listing their home with you, they will sell quickly and for the best price possible. At The Denver Creative Group, we have several helpful options to maximize video marketing for your real estate business.
- Real Estate Listing Video
- A real estate video tour can help your potential buyers see the space.
- Our video production will let your buyers see your listing in a professional, exciting presentation. A YouTube link is provided with every one of our videos to enhance your brand and marketing efforts.
- Every video is being added to your free single web page
- Real Estate Agent Video
- Many agents aren’t using this incredible opportunity to introduce themselves and their brand to potential clients. Your potential clients want authenticity – they want to see who they’re working with! [Contact us today to talk about setting up your personal agent video]
- Add-on Video Services –We can customize and tailor your video session into exactly what you want and need to increase your visibility and online footprint.
- Neighborhood highlights
- Social media teasers
- Video voiceover work
- Custom Intro-Outros
- Aerial video scenes
- Agent Branding
We want to leave you with a few more incredible statistics and opportunities when it comes to video marketing in real estate –
- 85% of buyers and sellers want to work with an agent that uses real estate videos for marketing.
- According to NAR, 70% of homebuyers watch video house tours
- 86% of homebuyers use video to research a particular community.
- Have you thought about getting testimonials from your past clients? Videos attract 300% more traffic for potential leads….we can help with that too!
If you haven’t already, it’s time to jump on the video bandwagon. Make sure you’re top of mind with your network and clients by using video.
Are you already doing video and you are ready to step up your game? Visit us at our sister video production company SEE Visuals.