A Photo Video Specialist (PVS) is required to deliver photos and videos from a real estate property. Editing is not required. A PVS is required to learn The Denver Creative Group’s aesthetic standards and ensure client happiness. You will work mainly on real estate shoots (residential and commercial). We are willing to train motivated individuals.
- Take photos, videos, and drone shots, on properties for clients.
- Upload footage and communicate any notes to the team. T
- Travel to and from shoots on time. Co
- Communicate to clients clearly and professionally. Pre
- Prepare, maintain, and manage gear. Offe
- Offer solutions for in-field upgrades. Parti
- Participate in training and development opportunities. SKILLS
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Photo, video, and aerial drone operation skills (training will be provided).
- Driver's license (with reliable transport).
- In possession of a photo camera able to shoot brackets and off-camera flash. Full frame not required.
- Wide angle lens 15-16mm equivalent.
- Real estate experience (optional).
- Customer service background or sales experience is a plus.
- Creative, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- File management systems knowledge preferred.
- Located in Denver metro.
POSITION & SCHEDULE
This is a subcontractor position. Shooting only, no editing required. Compensation is based on skill set and experience. Majority of shoots happen during regular business hours, with regular twilight shoots.
Apply and complete the following questions on: